Friday, May 21, 2010

All about us

♥ What are your middle names?
Matthew and Jo

♥ How long have you been together?
1 year and 2 months

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
a few days. we met at a bbq, and then a few days later hung out, and have been inseparable since.

♥ Who asked whom out?
There was no asking out....but I was the first to give my number :)


♥ How old are each of you?
He is 23, I am 22

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
Mine. He lives about 3 hours from his brother, and a few states from his sister.


♥ Do you have any children together?
No...not for a long while

♥ What about pets?
Soon I hope, I want a turtle! Than later when we get a house, a black lab, and a german shepherd


♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
nothing really.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Negative Ghostwriter


♥ Are you from the same home town?
Nope, I grew up in Kaysville, he grew up in Roosevelt. Both small town kids :)

♥ Who is the smartest?
thats easy...me. jk. He is very smart, it hurts my brain.


♥ Who is the most sensitive?
ha, me.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Carls Jr.


♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Roosevelt.

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Me.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
We both are about the same

♥ Who does the cooking?
We both do. He cooks, once I cant find anything to cook.

♥ Who is more social?
We both are the same.

♥Who is the neat Freak?
hahah that would be me, you will find me doing laundry, dishes, vacuuming, while he plays x box. I cant stand a dirty place. But he does help when I ask for it. :)


♥ Who is the more stubborn?
Depends on the situation.


♥ Who hogs the bed?
We take our turns.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
He does. Dont get him started on how much I sleep, but I have gotten better :)


♥ Where was your first date?
Like a literal date?....we were going to go to cheesecake factory, but they had an hour wait. And since neither of us can make decisions, we went to mcdonalds or as he calls it mcchokin puke. haha.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
I do, 5 bros, 1 sis.


♥ Do you get flowers often?
I got some for Valentines Day, and our 1 year anniversary.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Depends on the holiday. it gets hard with his family farther than mine. But we try to make it even.


♥ Who is more jealous?
I can get very jealous, but dont tell him that. hahah

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Like the L word? haha about a month i think, well with me, it really took him about 6 months to really know though.

♥ Who eats more?
Me. how sad. he could go a few days with out eating. but then when he does eat, he eats a ton, and doesnt gain a pound. what would it be like to have a body like him? i will never know.:(

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
I do. When i first met him, he did it at the laundry mat, and i kept telling him, do it at my place, i have my own washer/dryer. but it took him a few months til he did. i have done it since, with his help. what can i say, im weird, i love doing housekeeper chores :)

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
that one would go to him. he's a genius in my eyes. :)

Who Drives when your together?
Depends. Mostly him, I get sick of driving. and he lets me drive his car every once and a while, took him some time to trust me with his "baby" as he says. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment